Our John Deere tractors have been unleashed as we get start to get our crops in the ground. Our second round of recruitment will kick off soon so get in touch to register your interest.
Brownrigg Agriculture is a large, progressive farming business with operations across livestock and cropping, based 20 minutes south of Hastings, Hawkes Bay. We are looking for some seasonal superstars to bolster our team to help us get our squash, onions, and maize in and out of the fertile Hawkes Bay soils.
These seasonal fixed-term positions start in early September and run through until the end of April 2021. For the right person, this could develop into a permanent role.
The right people will have:
- At least two years tractor operating experience, preferably in cropping but other types also welcome.
- A current full Class 1 driver’s licence with a good driving history.
- A solid work ethic with a practical approach to problem solving.
- A willingness to embrace technology and precision agriculture.
What we can offer you:
- Further training to meet your goals (e.g. licence classes/endorsements, Growsafe qualification).
- Top notch furnished, shared accommodation.
- Modern John Deere tractors and precision farming equipment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Six-day week roster.
- Competitive hourly rate.
For further information please phone our Recruitment Manager Erin Hutchinson on 0800 BROWNRIGG (276 967).
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.