FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Be part of our progressive farming business, working within our Land team, in Hawkes Bay.
We need a highly experienced Fencer to assist with our fencing maintenance programme.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and skills
- 5-day working week, but flexibility required for occasional weekend or urgent requirements
- Fencing ute and tools can be supplied, or BYO (allowance will then be applied)
- Good work plans with mapbooks; a lot of scope and a lot to do!
- Experience operating 4-wheel drive tractors with king hitter post driver, batten gun and post hole borer
- Productivity, motivation and ability to think for yourself, with good communication skills
- A positive and passionate approach, with pride and respect for the workplace and our land blocks
- Willingness to follow and implement Health & Safety protocols
- A current Full car licence with a good driving history
If you can tick all the boxes, then we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW with cover letter and CV using the form below
For more information contact Paula McSporran +64276016634
Note: Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or hold a valid NZ Work Permit